What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does MBF Mean?MBF means "My Best Friend." A best friend is:
- Someone you like more than all your other friends.
- Someone you trust.
- Someone you share your interests and secrets with.
- Someone you enjoy spending time with.
- Someone you can rely on when help is needed.
- Someone who is very special person in your life.
Summary of Key Points"My Best Friend" is the most common definition for MBF on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||My Best Friend|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Image for MBFWhen I write MBF, I mean this:
My Best Friend (MBF) is someone I love to be with.
50 Ways to Say "Best Friend"Here's a short video giving 50 ways to tell someone they're your best friend:
Examples of MBF in SentencesHere are examples of MBF being used in conversations:
- Tony: I'm going dress shopping with MBF. I need a trusted opinion.
- Jordan: Yes, Jane cares about you enough to tell you when the dress looks awful.
- Child A: You'd give me a sweet if you were MBF.
- Child B: Well, I'm not.
- Child A: Clearly!
An Academic Look at MBFMBF is an initialism abbreviation. Technically, this means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Em Bee Eff), but as this is harder to say than "My best friend," it is not often uttered using its letters. In other words, the abbreviation MBF is for efficiency in writing and not efficiency in speech.
Example of MBF Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?