What Does BEZZIE Mean?BEZZIE means Best Mate or Best Friend. It is more commonly used in British English than in American English.
Summary of Key Points"Best Friend" is the most common definition for BEZZIE on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for BEZZIEWhen I write BEZZIE, I mean this:
BEZZIES are best friends.
Examples of BEZZIE in SentencesHere are examples of BEZZIE being used in conversations:
- Person A: Was I your BEZZIE at school?
- Person B: Yes, until you kissed Annie.
- Person A: Ah, yeah. Sorry about that.
- Person A: No, you can't borrow my little black dress.
- Person B: I thought we were BEZZIES!
An Academic Look at BEZZIEBEZZIE is a shortening BEZZIE MATE (from best mate). BEZZIE is a colloquialism. It is used as a noun.
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "best mucker" or "best chum" instead of BEZZIE.
Example of BEZZIE Used in a Text