What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does BEZZA Mean?BEZZA means "Best Mate" or "Best Friend." It is more commonly used in British English than in American English.
Image for BEZZAWhen I write BEZZA, I mean this: BEZZAS are best friends.
Summary of Key Points"Best Friend" is the most common definition for BEZZA on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
50 Ways to Say "Best Friend"Here's a short video giving 50 ways to tell someone they're your best friend:
Examples of BEZZA in SentencesHere are examples of BEZZA being used in conversations:
- Tony: Was Mark your BEZZA at college?
- Jordan: Yes, until I met Jack.
- Tony: Yes, you can borrow my red dress. You're my BEZZA!
- Jordan: I'm your best mate? Yaye!
An Academic Look at BEZZABEZZA is used as a noun and is a shortening BEZZIE MATE (from best mate). BEZZA is a colloquialism.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "best chum" or "best mucker" instead of BEZZA.
Example of BEZZA Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what BEZZA means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?