What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does TENDIES Mean?TENDIES means "Financial gain on the stock market." Tendies is a term the traders Reddit's Wall Street Bets (WSB) use to describe money or financial gain.
Tendies is short for chicken tenders. The phrase that comes from old 4CHAN greentext stories (see below for an example) about grown men living with their mom. A man who relies on his mom for everything is rewarded for good behavior and taking care of himself with "Good Boy Points" (GBP), which he redeems for his favorite food: chicken tenders.
"Tendies" has roots in WallStreetBets' use of self-deprecating humor. The logic is, if WallStreetBetters advertise themselves as tendie-eating retards who live in their momís basement playing video games, thereís not much other people can tease them for.
An example of a 4CHAN greentext story:
Image for TENDIESWhen I write TENDIES, I mean this:
TENDIES is short for chicken tenders.
Summary of Key Points"Financial gain on the stock market" is the most common definition for TENDIES on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Financial gain on the stock market|
5: Extremely difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of TENDIES in SentencesHere are examples of TENDIES being used in conversations:
- Dave: I bought a car with my TENDIES from the GME stock.
- Dave's girlfriend: Do you have enough left to pay for its gas?
- Brian: Do you know you're leaving a 40% tip?
- Pete: I'm balling now I've got these sweet TENDIES.
An Academic Look at TENDIESTENDIES is a contraction of "chicken tenders." A contraction is a shortened version of a word (e.g., just the first few letters) or a compressed version of a word (e.g., the first few letters and the last letter).
Example of TENDIES Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what TENDIES means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?