What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does RETARDS Mean?RETARDS means "Traders." RETARDS is an anagram of Traders. It is one the self-given titles to the users of WSB on Reddit.
The subreddit is known for its profane and juvenile nature, with members often referring to themselves as "autists," "retards," and "degenerates." They refer to themselves with these names to diminish liability when encouraging others to take gambles in the stock market. At the end of a post on WallStreetBets, you will often see the sentence:
- "This is not financial advice. I'm just a retard who likes the stock."
Image for RETARDSWhen I write RETARDS, I mean this:
RETARDS is an anagram of traders.
Summary of Key Points"Traders" is the most common definition for RETARDS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
5: Extremely difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of RETARDS in SentencesHere are examples of RETARDS being used in conversations:
- James: We're just a bunch of RETARDS who like the stock.
- Kyle: Come to WallStreetBets and join us RETARDS.
- Callum: What? That's an offensive term.
- Kyle: No, you misunderstand. RETARDS is an anagram of traders.
- Callum: Oh. Well, I still don't want to buy any stocks.
An Academic Look at RETARDSRETARDS is an anagram of traders. Anagrams are words that share the same letters as each other.
Example of RETARDS Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what RETARDS means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?