What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does MICRO-INFLUENCER Mean?The term MICRO-INFLUENCER is used by marketing companies to refer to influential social media personalities with between 10,000 and 40,000 followers. (According to some definitions, a MICRO-INFLUENCER may have as few as 1,000 followers and as many as 100,000.)
Other categories of social media influencers are:
- Mega-Influencers - More than 1 million followers.
- Macro-Influencers - Between 40,000 (or 100,000) and 1 million followers.
- Nano-Influencers - Less than 1,000 (or 10,000) followers.
Summary of Key Points"Influential Social Media Personality with between 10,000 and 40,000 Followers" is the most common definition for MICRO-INFLUENCER on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Influential Social Media Personality with between 10,000 and 40,000 Followers|
4: Difficult to guess
Example of MICRO-INFLUENCER Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?