What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does SOCIAL-MEDIA INFLUENCER Mean?A SOCIAL-MEDIA INFLUENCER is a popular social media personality who is capable of influencing their followers.
A social media influencer is a individual, group or company with a large number of followers on a social media network, who has or have the power to affect the buying decisions of their followers.
Social media influencers are coveted by marketers. They are generally considered to fall into one of four categories, based on the number of followers they have:
- Mega-Influencers - More than 1 million followers.
- Macro-Influencers - Between 40,000 (or 100,000) and 1 million followers.
- Micro-Influencers - Between 1,000 (or 10,000) and 40,000 (or 100,000) followers.
- Nano-Influencers - Less than 1,000 (or 10,000) followers.
Summary of Key Points"Popular Social Media Personality Capable of Influencing Followers" is the most common definition for SOCIAL-MEDIA INFLUENCER on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Popular Social Media Personality Capable of Influencing Followers|
1: Easy to guess
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Image for SOCIAL-MEDIA INFLUENCERWhen I write SOCIAL-MEDIA INFLUENCER, I mean this:
Social media influencers can be used to market to their followers.
Example of SOCIAL-MEDIA INFLUENCER Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?