What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does DIAMOND HANDS Mean?DIAMOND HANDS means "someone who holds stocks adamantly." Within the stock market world, someone with "diamond hands" is ready to hold a position for their end goal despite the potential risks and losses. Their hands are described as being "diamond" because they continue holding until the stock becomes valuable, like a diamond.
The term is in common use on the subreddit (WallStreetBets WSB).
- It is typically accompanied by these emojis:
Summary of Key Points"Someone who holds stocks adamantly" is the most common definition for DIAMOND HANDS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||someone who holds stocks adamantly until the value rises (usually after a drop)|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for DIAMOND HANDSWhen I write DIAMOND HANDS, I mean this:
Somebody with "diamond hands" holds their position, usually after a fall in the value of their stock.
Examples of DIAMOND HANDS in SentencesHere are examples of DIAMOND HANDS being used in conversations:
- Toni: How do you feel about losing thousands on the stock market?
- Jo: I still have the shares. These DIAMOND HANDS are holding firm until the stock goes back up.
- Adam: We all have DIAMOND HANDS, and we will keep holding.
- Jo: Let's hope it pays off.
An Academic Look at DIAMOND HANDSDIAMOND HANDS is typically used as a noun (i.e., a naming word).
Example of DIAMOND HANDS Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?