What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does YGTBK Mean?YGTBK means "You've Got To Be Kidding." YGTBK is used to express disbelief or surprise. It is synonymous with the following:
- UMBJ (you must be joking)
- YMBJ (you must be joking)
- AYKM (are you kidding me?)
- RUKM (are you kidding me?)
- UG2BK (you've got to be kidding)
- YGTBKM (you've got to be kidding me)
- YK (you're kidding!)
Image for YGTBKWhen I write YGTBK, I mean this: YGTBK (You've got to be kidding me) expresses surprise.
Summary of Key Points"You've Got to Be Kidding" is the most common definition for YGTBK on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||You've Got to Be Kidding|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of YGTBK in SentencesHere are examples of YGTBK being used in conversations:
- Tony: I think I've left the oven on.
- Jordan: YGTBK!
- Tony: Rumour has it that you've won the literary prize.
- Jordan: YGTBK!
An Academic Look at YGTBKYGTBK is used as a standalone declarative sentence (i.e., a statement). In other words, it is not used as another part of speech within a wider sentence.
Of interest, as it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Yu Gee Tee Bee Kay"), YGTBK is classified as an initialism abbreviation. Initialisms are different to acronyms, which are spoken like words.
Example of YGTBK Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?