Meaning of XLNT
What Does XLNT Mean?XLNT means "Excellent". (XLNT expresses agreement, approval or delight.) Below are some similar terms to XLNT:
- CLASS (high quality or first rate)
- ACE (excellent, great)
- BIZ (excellent (e.g. it's the biz - possibly from the "bee's knees"))
- CUSHTI (excellent)
- DA_BOMB (excellent)
- DANK (excellent)
- F@ (excellent (phat))
- ROCKIN (outstanding or excellent)
Summary of Key Points
Definition for XLNTXLNT means "Excellent". This is the most common definition for XLNT on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about XLNT:
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for XLNTWhen I write XLNT, I mean this:
XLNT is a contraction of excellent.
Examples of XLNT in SentencesHere are examples of XLNT being used in conversations:
- Person A: I'll meet you at four o'clock at the entrance to the park.
- Person B: XLNT. See you soon.
- Person A: I got 5 As and a B. Uni here I come!
- Person B: XLNT. Well done, you!
An Academic Look at XLNTXLNT is a contraction of excellent. XLNT is typically used as an interjection as opposed to an adjective. (NB: An interjection is not grammatically related to any other part of the sentence. It is included in a sentence (usually at the start) to express a sentiment, such as surprise, disgust, joy, excitement, or enthusiasm.)
A Text with XLNT
Using XLNT on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)