Meaning of ACE
What Does ACE Mean?ACE means "Excellent". The term ACE derives from the Ace playing card, which has the highest value card in many card games. ACE is commonly used on social media and chat rooms to describe something as positive. In the UK, the term has a connotation of trying to be cool, while in the US, it is a straight synonym for "excellent".
Summary of Key Points
Definition for ACEACE means "Excellent". This is the most common definition for ACE on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about ACE:
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for ACEWhen I write ACE, I mean this:
ACE means excellent.
Examples of ACE in SentencesHere are examples of ACE being used in conversations:
- Person A: Hey, thanks for your notes for the next test. You're ACE.
- Person B: No problem, I hope you pass.
- Person A: When does the new game go on sale?
- Person B: Midnight. Are you coming to buy it? It'll be ACE!
An Academic Look at ACEACE is typically used as an adjective (i.e., a describing word). For example:
- This new drink is ACE. (Here, the adjective ACE modifies the noun drink.)
A Text with ACE
Using ACE on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)