Meaning of UG
What Does UG Mean?UG most commonly means "Ugly". UG can be used with regard to a person, a place or a situation, which is deemed to be unattractive, unsightly or dangerous.
Although less common, UG can also mean "underground", which describes something as secretive. For example:
- I heard Rick’s party was UG.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for UGUG means "Ugly". This is the most common definition for UG on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about UG:
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for UGWhen I write UG, I mean this:
UG means ugly.
Examples of UG in SentencesHere are examples of UG being used in conversations:
- Person A: That dog is proper UG.
- Person B: It looks like a broom!
- Person A: I feel completely UG today.
- Person B: Cheer up, honey. You look lovely.
An Academic Look at UGUG is used as an adjective (i.e., a describing word). For example:
- What an UG cat. (Here, the adjective UG modifies the noun cat.)
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we would have just said "ugly" instead of UG.
A Text with UG
Using UG on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)