What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does UGGO Mean?UGGO means "Ugly Person." Of note, the term UGGO (like UG) can sometimes just means "Ugly" (e.g., He is UGGO). However, there is distinction developing between UGGO and UG in that UGGO more commonly denotes a person. In other words, UGGO is used as a noun, whereas UG is used an adjective.
Summary of Key Points"Ugly person" is the most common definition for UGGO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for UGGOWhen I write UGGO, I mean this:
UGGO means "an ugly person."
Examples of UGGO in SentencesHere are examples of UGGO being used in conversations:
- Tony: Don't look now, but there's a real UGGO over there.
- Jordan: Where?
- Tony: What part of "Don't look now" did you miss?
- Tony: The girls in my class call me UGGO.
- Jordan: They sound charming.
An Academic Look at UGGOUGGO is typically used as a noun (i.e., a naming word). For example:
- That cat is such an UGGO. (Here, UGGO is a noun being used as a predicate nominative.)
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "an aesthetically challenged individual" or "an ugly git" instead of UGGO.
Second Definition for UGGOThis meaning was also noted:
1: Easy to guess
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Example of UGGO Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?