Meaning of F8
What Does F8 Mean?F8 means "Fate" (as in "events outside a person's control that have been predetermined by a supernatural power). The term uses the sound of the number 8 to replace "ATE". In other words:
- "F" + "8" = Fate
- H9 (To really hate, i.e., a stronger sentiment than H8)
- M9 (Best mate, i.e., better than M8)
- GR9 (Really great, i.e., better than GR8)
Summary of Key Points
Definition for F8F8 means "Fate". This is the most common definition for F8 on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about F8:
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for F8When I write F8, I mean this:
I think finding that £20 was fate.
Examples of F8 in SentencesHere are examples of F8 being used in conversations:
- Person A: We have all the same classes this year!
- Person B: It must be F8.
- Person A: Would you say that having met me in the coffee shop this time last year was F8?
- Person B: Yes, I feel so lucky to have met you.
An Academic Look at F8F8 is typically used as a noun. Of note, F8 is classified as a cyber term (as opposed to an acronym or an abbreviation) because it employs both letters and numbers. In the early days of texting, cyber term terms were used for brevity, but, particularly with the advent of predictive texting, they are now mostly employed for fun.
A Text with F8
Using F8 on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)