Meaning of BLAZE
What Does BLAZE Mean?BLAZE means "To Smoke Cannabis". This slang term denotes the act of smoking the drug cannabis. The name is inspired by the light at the end of a cigarette. The verb to blaze means to burn fiercely or brightly.
Here are some other terms that mean to smoke cannabis:
Summary of Key Points
Definition for BLAZEBLAZE means "To Smoke Cannabis". This is the most common definition for BLAZE on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about BLAZE:
|Definition:||To Smoke Cannabis|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for BLAZEWhen I write BLAZE, I mean this:
[To blaze means to smoke cannabis]
Examples of BLAZE in SentencesHere are examples of BLAZE being used in conversations:
- Person A: School sucks, wanna skip?
- Person B: Obviously, only if we can BLAZE though.
- Person A: Where have you been? It's past 8pm! Have you been BLAZING?
- Person B: Oh, chill mum! I'm not a child anymore! I'm nearly 13.
An Academic Look at BLAZEBLAZE is typically used as a verb (i.e. a doing word). For example:
- A few of us are going to BLAZE in the park. (Here, BLAZE is being used as a verb.)
What Did We Used To Say?Many drug terms existed before the digital era. Drug users are constantly trying to dodge the authorities and parents. It is due to this, that these terms change and evolve every day.
A Text with BLAZE
Using BLAZE on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)