What Does BLAZE Mean?BLAZE means "To Smoke Cannabis". This slang term denotes the act of smoking the drug cannabis. The name is inspired by the light at the end of a cigarette. The verb to blaze means to burn fiercely or brightly.
Here are some other terms that mean to smoke cannabis:
Summary of Key Points"To Smoke Cannabis" is the most common definition for BLAZE on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
|Definition:||To Smoke Cannabis|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for BLAZEWhen I write BLAZE, I mean this:
[To blaze means to smoke cannabis]
Examples of BLAZE in SentencesHere are examples of BLAZE being used in conversations:
- Person A: School sucks, wanna skip?
- Person B: Obviously, only if we can BLAZE though.
- Person A: Where have you been? It's past 8pm! Have you been BLAZING?
- Person B: Oh, chill mum! I'm not a child anymore! I'm nearly 13.
An Academic Look at BLAZEBLAZE is typically used as a verb (i.e. a doing word). For example:
- A few of us are going to BLAZE in the park. (Here, BLAZE is being used as a verb.)
What Did We Used To Say?Many drug terms existed before the digital era. Drug users are constantly trying to dodge the authorities and parents. It is due to this, that these terms change and evolve every day.
Example of BLAZE Used in a Text