What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does GRASS Mean?GRASS means "Cannabis." The term GRASS is another term to describe the drug cannabis. Similarly to the term WEED, GRASS gets its name from the appearence of the drug. There are many other names for cannabis:
Summary of Key Points"Cannabis" is the most common definition for GRASS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for GRASSWhen I write GRASS, I mean this:
Grass is a common colloquial term for cannabis in UK and USA.
Examples of GRASS in SentencesHere are examples of GRASS being used in conversations:
- Tony: Hey, my mate wants to buy a 20 bag later.
- Jordan: If he's got the cash, he can have all the GRASS he wants.
- Tony: Who has the GRASS?
- Jordan: John does, we made him hide it in his underwear, just in case.
An Academic Look at GRASSGRASS is typically used as a noun (i.e., a naming word). For example:
- Where did you put the bag of GRASS? (Here, GRASS is being used as a noun.)
Example of GRASS Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?