What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does AIRHEAD Mean?AIRHEAD means "Foolish Person."
Airhead is a slang term used as an insult for anyone who is judged to be foolish or stupid (i.e., someone who has a head full of air, instead of a brain).
It is most often applied to teenage girls, when it is synonymous with terms such as valley girl and fashionista.
Image for AIRHEADWhen I write AIRHEAD, I mean this: "Foolish Person"
Summary of Key Points"Foolish Person" is the most common definition for AIRHEAD on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of AIRHEAD Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what AIRHEAD means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?