What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does SOK Mean?SOK means "It's Okay."
The abbreviation SOK is typically used in text-based messaging with the meaning "It's Okay." It based on the similarity of the sound made when saying "It's Okay" to that made when pronouncing SOK as a word.
SOK is typically used to acknowledge an apology, such as when someone has admitted to a mistake or an act of disloyalty.
"It's Okay" is also often abbreviated as ITSK.
Image for SOKWhen I write SOK, I mean this: SOK means "It's Okay."
Summary of Key Points"It's Okay" is the most common definition for SOK on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of SOK in SentencesHere are examples of SOK being used in conversations:
- Phil: Sorry for taking your car last night.
- Maria: SOK. I reported you to the police.
- Dude 1: I'm sorry we always stole your packed lunch in high school, man.
- Dude 2: SOK. I'm sorry I always used to spit on my sandwiches too, dude.
An Academic Look at SOKSOK is an initialism abbreviation, pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Ess Oh Kay).
SOK is typically used as a standalone declarative sentence (i.e., a statement). It is not normally used as another part of speech within a wider sentence.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we would have just said "It's Okay" or something like "That's Fine" instead of using SOK.
Example of SOK Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what SOK means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?