What Does ITSK Mean?ITSK (It Is Okay) is typically used to comfort someone after an admittance of doing something stupid or an admittance of disloyalty or overstepping a boundary.
Of course, ITSK can be used in many other contexts for which the meaning of its words can be taken literally. However, ITSK usually carries a connotation of "Don't worry. It will be fine."
Summary of Key Points"It's Okay" is the most common definition for ITSK on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for ITSKWhen I write ITSK, I mean this:
ITSK (It's Okay) usually carries a connotation of "Don't worry. It will be fine."
Examples of ITSK in SentencesHere are examples of ITSK being used in conversations:
- Person A: I spent my week's wages in the casino on the way home.
- Jordan: ITSK (Here, ITSK consoles Person A after an admittance of doing something stupid.)
- Person A: I used your car last night without asking.
- Jordan: ITSK (Here, ITSK consoles Person A after an admittance of overstepping a boundary.)
An Academic Look at ITSKITSK is not technically an initialism abbreviation as the only word abbreviated is "Okay" and even this is not represented by its initial letter. ITSK is best described as a cyber term, which has emerged for efficiency in writing.
What Did We Use To Say?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "things will be fine" or "try not to worry about it" instead of ITSK.
Example of ITSK Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?