What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does SIKE NAH Mean?SIKE NAH means "Fooled You!" or "Only Joking!"
The slang phrase "SIKE NAH" is commonly used online and in conversation to indicate that something that has just been typed or said was intended as a joke or a prank on the recipient. SIKE NAH means the same as phrases such as "Fooled you!" and "Only Joking!" For example:
- European Soccer Elite (including English Faction): We are going to form a super league, for the good of the whole game.
- Everyone Else: No you're not. You just want to kill the smaller clubs and enrich your owners. We won't allow it!
- English Faction: SIKE NAH! We weren't being serious. It was that Spanish man that made us do it. We love soccer really.
- Han: Could you lend me 20 dollars?
- Del: Of course. I'll give it to you in school tomorrow.
- Han: Great, thanks.
- Del: SIKE NAH! I could lend you it, but I won't!
Video Summarizing SIKEHere's a short video explaining how SIKE is used: "SIKE" is the main term, but it is often seen as PSYCH, SIKE-NAH, PSYNAH, or just SN.
Summary of Key Points"Fooled You!" or "Only Joking!" is the most common definition for SIKE NAH on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Here is some more information about SIKE NAH.
|Definition:||Fooled You! Only Joking!|
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Image for SIKE NAHWhen I write SIKE NAH, I mean this:
SIKE NAH means "Fooled You!" or "Only Joking!"
An Academic Look at SIKE NAHSIKE NAH is a slang phrase. Slang refers to words, phrases and uses of language that are regarded as very informal and which are often restricted to a special context or a particular group of users.
SIKE NAH is used an interjection. An interjection is used to express a sentiment such as surprise, irritation, disgust, joy or, as in the case of SIKE NAH, excitement or enthusiasm.
When used in text-based conversations, SIKE NAH is commonly seen without an exclamation mark (i.e., it can be typed "SIKE NAH!" or "SIKE NAH").
Example of SIKE NAH Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?