What Does NOOBLET Mean?NOOBLET means "Young Inexperienced or New Person." It is a diminutive form of the term NEWBIE.
Image for NOOBLET
When I write NOOBLET, I mean this:
"Young Inexperienced or New Person"
Summary of Key Points"Young Inexperienced or New Person" is the most common definition for NOOBLET on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and in gaming related chat on apps such as Discord, Mumble and TeamSpeak.
|Definition:||Young Inexperienced or New Person|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of NOOBLET Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See Alson00b (newbie) n4p (noob or newbie) nab (noob or newbie) noob (inexperienced or new person) nube (inexperienced or new person)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.