Meaning of LOLAGE
What Does LOLAGE Mean?LOLAGE means "The Act of LOL [Laughing Out Loud]". LOLAGE is one of many terms deriving from LOL.
The suffix -AGE is added to make it noun (much like sabotage, advantage, espionage).
Summary of Key Points
Definition for LOLAGELOLAGE means "Laughing Out Loud (the noun)". This is the most common meaning for LOLAGE on social-media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat. Here is some more information about LOLAGE:
|Definition:||Laughing Out Loud (the noun)|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for LOLAGEWhen I write LOLAGE, I mean this:
LOLAGE is used to portray actual laughter.
Examples of LOLAGE in SentencesHere are examples of LOLAGE being used in conversations:
- Person A: The hairdresser has given me a bob! LOLAGE.
- Person B: I can't wait to see it.
- Person A: It's not funny. I can't find my glasses. Why so much LOLAGE?
- Person B: You're wearing them!
An Academic Look at LOLAGELOLAGE is a noun (i.e., a naming word). For example:
- We had major LOLAGE at tonight's party.
A Text with LOLAGE
Using LOLAGE on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)