What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does FMAL Mean?FMAL means "F*ck My Actual Life."
The abbreviation FMAL is used with the meaning "F*ck My Actual Life" as an exclamation of annoyance or frustration when things are not going well.
Like the abbreviation FML ("Fuck My Life"), FMAL is often meant as a joke, but it can be used seriously. The addition of the letter "A" to mean "Actual" adds emphasis to the exclamation. For example:
- Cloe: I have just seen Sam making out with Rachel in the park.
- Pat: What!? FML!
- Cloe: Don't worry. You were too good for him anyway.
- Pat: You don't understand. FMAL. I've just had his name tattooed on my back.
Summary of Key Points"F*ck My Actual Life" is the most common definition for FMAL on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||F*ck My Actual Life|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of FMAL Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?