What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does FMAL Mean?FMAL means "F*ck My Actual Life."
The abbreviation FMAL is used with the meaning "F*ck My Actual Life" as an exclamation of annoyance or frustration when things are not going well.
Like the abbreviation FML ("Fuck My Life"), FMAL is often meant as a joke, but it can be used seriously. The addition of the letter "A" to mean "Actual" adds emphasis to the exclamation. For example:
- Cloe: I have just seen Sam making out with Rachel in the park.
- Pat: What!? FML!
- Cloe: Don't worry. You were too good for him anyway.
- Pat: You don't understand. FMAL. I've just had his name tattooed on my back.
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what FMAL means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- You will score at least 5 points for a correct answer.
- You will score bonus points for answering the questions quickly.
- Be careful though. Wrong answers score 0 points.
- The maximum score is .
Summary of Key Points"F*ck My Actual Life" is the most common definition for FMAL on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||F*ck My Actual Life|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of FMAL Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?