Meaning of BWC
What Does BWC Mean?BWC means "But Who Cares?" The abbreviation BWC is commonly used to suggest something is unimportant, i.e., that no one cares about it anyway. BWC can also stand for:
- Beauty Without Cruelty, a cosmetic brand opposed to product testing on animals.
- Big White C*ck, a crude term referring to the size of male genitalia.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for BWCBWC means "But Who Cares?". This is the most common definition for BWC on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about BWC:
|Definition:||But Who Cares?|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for BWCWhen I write BWC, I mean this:
BWC means "But Who Cares?"
Examples of BWC in SentencesHere are examples of BWC being used in conversations:
- Alison: I heard Jodie is going out with your ex.
- Penny: Really? BWC, he was a loser anyway.
- Carol: I've just had a massive pay increase.
- Trisha: BWC. You still haven't got any friends.
An Academic Look at BWCBWC can be used as a standalone declarative sentence (i.e., a statement). In other words, it is not always used as another part of speech within a wider sentence.
BWC is an informal phrase used to express indifference.
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "I couldn't care less" instead of BWC.
A Text with BWC
Using BWC on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)