What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does BIATCH Mean?The word BIATCH means "Bitch."
BIATCH (pronounced "bee-yatch") is an alternative way of pronouncing the word "Bitch." Like "Bitch," BIATCH may be used humorously or disparagingly. For example:
- Gamer 1: I wupped your ass there boy!
- Gamer 2: You were lucky! I'll get you in the nest one BIATCH! (Here BIATCH is probably being used humorously.)
- Jo: Hey man, I'm sorry, but I can't get the money this week.
- Toni: You better have it by tomorrow, or I'm gonna break all of your fingers, BIATCH. (Here BIATCH is being used disparagingly.)
Summary of Key Points"Bitch" is the most common definition for BIATCH on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of BIATCH Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?