What Does AEAP Mean?AEAP means "As Early As Possible". Use of the abbreviation AEAP indicates that the sender wishes something to be done without delay.
Of note, AEAP can be considered an alternative to the more well-known abbreviation ASAP ("As Soon As Possible"), the use of which is now considered by many people to be very clichéd. The abbreviation AQAP ("As Quickly As Possible") is another way of saying the same thing.
Video Summarizing AEAPHere's a short video explaining how to use AEAP:
Summary of Key Points"As Early As Possible" is the most common definition for AEAP on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
|Definition:||As Early As Possible|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for AEAPWhen I write AEAP, I mean this:
"Get a move on!"
Examples of AEAP in SentencesHere are examples of AEAP being used in conversations:
- Charlie: Have you finished that work yet?
- Dave: Nearly, I'll get it across to you AEAP tomorrow.
- Emily: What time are you leaving for your holiday?
- Mia: Planning on leaving AEAP on Saturday.
An Academic Look at AEAPAEAP is an adverb of time. An adverb of time modifies a verb to describe when the verb occurs. For example:
- "I will arrive AEAP." (Here, AEAP modifies the verb to arrive.)
What Did We Use To Say?Before the digital era, we might have just said "As Early As Possible" instead of using the abbreviation AEAP.
Example of AEAP Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?