What Does 14344 Mean?14344 means "I Love You Very Much." In other words, it is a cute declaration of love. In the number 14344, each number represents the number of letters in each word of the phrase "I love you very much." Like this:
- I (1 letter)
- Love (4 letters)
- You (3 letters)
- Very (4 letters)
- Much (4 letters)
When Should You Use 14344?As with the other abbreviations meaning "I love you," 14344 can be interpreted as less sincere than actually saying or typing those "three magic words!" For example:
- Toni: 14344.
- Jordan: If you really loved me, you would just say it.
- Lee: You are so special to me. 14344.
- Sam: What have you done wrong now?
What Other Slang Terms Say "I Love You"?As a rule, abbreviations that say I love you are easy to work out. For example, ILYVM means "I love you very much" and ILU means "I love you." Numeronyms are much harder to guess. Many of the love-related numeronyms are based on 143 ("I love you"). Others include:
- 1432 (I love you too).
- 143 637 (I love you always and forever).
- 1437 (I love you forever).
- 14643 (I will always love you).
14344 adds emphasis to a declaration of love (or avoids having to make one!).
Video Summarizing 14344Here's a short video explaining how to use 14344:
Summary of Key Points"I Love You Very Much" is the definition for 14344 in messaging and on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||I Love You Very Much (number of letters in each word)|
|Type:||Internet Slang Term|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Academic Look at 1434414344 is a numeronym, which is an abbreviation made up of just numbers or of letters and numbers. Numeronyms can be formed in various ways, such as:
- Shortening a word by replacing a sequence of letters with the count of those letters (e.g., i18n for "internationalization" and a11y for "accessibility").
- Combining letters and numbers (e.g, K9 for "canine" and W3 for "World Wide Web").
- Using numbers to represent letters or words (e.g., 143 for "I love you," 637 for "always and forever," and 5201314 for "I will love you for a lifetime").
Using Numbers in TextsThis video shows the different ways that numbers are used in "text speak":
Example of 14344 Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoCreating Heart Symbols Saying I Love You 10 (perfect) 224 (today, tomorrow, forever) 35925 (if you miss me, love me) 420 (time to smoke marijuana) 520 (I love you) 5201314 (I will love you for a lifetime)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.