Meaning of 224
What Does 224 Mean?224 means "Today, Tomorrow, Forever". 224 is commonly used in internet chat forums and text speak in a romantic context to express permanency, such as when making a declaration of love. For example:
- I promise to love you 224.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for 224224 means "Today, Tomorrow, Forever". This is the most common definition for 224 on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about 224:
|Definition:||Today, Tomorrow, Forever|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for 224When I write 224, I mean this:
A young couple in love 224: "Today, Tomorrow, Forever". (Hopefully!)
Examples of 224 in SentencesHere are examples of 224 being used in conversations:
- Jason: I will love you 224.
- Michelle: You're so sweet, but I'm still not doing it.
- Daughter: Please, I will love you 224.
- Mom: Thanks, but you're still not having the car.
An Academic Look at 224224 is typically used as an adverb of time. An adverb of time modifies a verb to describe when the verb occurs. For example:
- "I will hate you 224." (Here, 224 emphasizes that the verb (to hate) will occur ad infinitum.)
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "forever" instead of using 224.
A Text with 224
Using 224 on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)