What Does WBK Mean?The abbreviation WBK means "We Been Knew," which is a slang phrase meaning "I Know."
Image for WBK
When I write WBK, I mean this:
"We Been Knew"
Summary of Key Points"We Been Knew" (i.e., "I Know") is the most common definition for WBK on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
|Definition:||We Been Knew|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of WBK Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoL&C (like and comment) L & C (like and comment) CHEUGY (uncool or untrendy) DEBO (owned, Tommy 'Tiny' Lister Jr, to steal) DEEBO (owned, Tommy 'Tiny' Lister Jr, to steal) FLEEK (on point or flawless) ONM (oh, never mind) OWNM (oh well, never mind)
SJW (social justice warrior) TL;DR (too long; didn't read) UNWOKE.HR (anti-woke job board) WOKE (aware of and attentive to issues of social and racial justice)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.