Meaning of TWANK
What Does TWANK Mean?TWANK means "Thank Someone on Twitter". It is often seen in the form "Twanking". For example:
- I have been TWANKING all my sponsors.
- He was TWANKING all over his followers.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for TWANKTWANK means "Thank Someone on Twitter". This is the most common definition for TWANK on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about TWANK:
|Definition:||Thank Someone on Twitter|
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
An Image for TWANKWhen I write TWANK, I mean this:
TWANK means to Thank on Twitter.
Examples of TWANK in SentencesHere is example of TWANK being used in a conversation:
- Actor: I'm going to TWANK everyone who attended the show.
- Media Manager: Oh, yippee.
An Academic Look at TWANKTWANK is a verb. It is often seen the form TWANKING, when it is a gerund or a present participle. For example:
- I will TWANK you publicly. (Here, it is a verb.)
- TWANKING is appreciated. (Here, it is a gerund (a noun formed from a verb).)
- I am TWANKING her now. (Here, it is a participle used to form a verb tense.)
A Text with TWANK
Using TWANK on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)