What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does TWANK Mean?TWANK means "Thank Someone on It is often seen in the form "Twanking." For example:
- I have been TWANKING all my sponsors.
- He was TWANKING all over his followers.
Summary of Key Points"Thank Someone on Twitter" is the most common definition for TWANK on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Thank Someone on Twitter|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Image for TWANKWhen I write TWANK, I mean this:
TWANK means to Thank on Twitter.
Examples of TWANK in SentencesHere is example of TWANK being used in a conversation:
- Actor: I'm going to TWANK everyone who attended the show.
- Media Manager: Oh, yippee.
An Academic Look at TWANKTWANK is a verb. It is often seen the form TWANKING, when it is a gerund or a present participle. For example:
- I will TWANK you publicly. (Here, it is a verb.)
- TWANKING is appreciated. (Here, it is a gerund (a noun formed from a verb).)
- I am TWANKING her now. (Here, it is a participle used to form a verb tense.)
Example of TWANK Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?