What Does TWANK Mean?TWANK means "Thank Someone on Twitter". It is often seen in the form "Twanking". For example:
- I have been TWANKING all my sponsors.
- He was TWANKING all over his followers.
Summary of Key Points"Thank Someone on Twitter" is the most common definition for TWANK on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
|Definition:||Thank Someone on Twitter|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Image for TWANKWhen I write TWANK, I mean this:
TWANK means to Thank on Twitter.
Examples of TWANK in SentencesHere is example of TWANK being used in a conversation:
- Actor: I'm going to TWANK everyone who attended the show.
- Media Manager: Oh, yippee.
An Academic Look at TWANKTWANK is a verb. It is often seen the form TWANKING, when it is a gerund or a present participle. For example:
- I will TWANK you publicly. (Here, it is a verb.)
- TWANKING is appreciated. (Here, it is a gerund (a noun formed from a verb).)
- I am TWANKING her now. (Here, it is a participle used to form a verb tense.)
Example of TWANK Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?