What Does TINA Mean?TINA means "Crystal Meth". The term TINA is often used in clubs and online to refer to the drug "Crystal Meth" (a type of methamphetamine). TINA comes from the custom of selling the drug in packets of one-sixteenth of an ounce; i.e., one "teenth". Over time, "teenth" became TINA.
Other popular slang terms for methamphetamine are:
Summary of Key Points"Crystal Meth" is the most common definition for TINA on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for TINAWhen I write TINA, I mean this:
TINA is a sixteenth of an ounce.
Examples of TINA in SentencesHere are examples of TINA being used in conversations:
- Person A: Can you get me some TINA?
- Person B: I'll give you my guy's number.
- Person A: I got some crystal meth.
- Person B: Don't call it that! Call it TINA!
An Academic Look at TINATINA is typically used as a noun (i.e., a naming word). For example:
- Do you have any TINA? (Here, TINA is being used as a noun.)
Example of TINA Used in a Text