What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does sksksk Mean?Sksksk is an "Expression of Amusement or Excitement."
The sound "Sksksk" is typically used by VSCO Girls, as an expression of amusement. In this context, Sksksk is similar to LOL (Laughing Out Loud) and its many derivatives. Sksksk is also used by VSCO girls as an expression of excitement (similar to OMG (Oh My God!).
The origins of Sksksk are unclear, but it is widely believed to have originated within the black community in the United States, long before it was ever utterd by a VSCO Girl. Since its VSCO revival, Sksksk (together with the other stereotypical VSCO catchphrases "And I Oop" and "Save The Turtles") has spurned hundreds of thousands of parody videos on channels such as YouTube and TikTok. Check out this ironic VSCO Girl meme for an example:
Summary of Key Points"Expression of Amusement or Excitement" is the most common definition for Sksksk on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Here is some more information about Sksksk:
|Definition:||Expression of Amusement or Excitement|
4: Difficult to guess
Teenagers and Under 13s
Image for SkskskWhen I write sksksk, I mean this:
Sksksk is widely used by VSCO Girls.
Examples of Sksksk in SentencesHere's an example of Sksksk being used in conversation:
- Rob: How can you work out if a girl is a VSCO Girl?
- Hayley: I don't know.
- Rob: You don't have to. She'll tell you. Sksksk. (Here, Sksksk is being used to express amusement.)
- Claire: I found twenty more scrunchies in my locker that I didn't even know I had. Sksksk!
- Rachel: Wow! That's crazy! Sksksk! (Here, Sksksk is being used to express both excitement and amusement.)
Example of sksksk Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?