What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does U2B Mean?U2B means "YouTube." The term U2B is an abbreviated way of saying YouTube (the video-sharing site).
Of note, YouTube was created in 2005 by Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim, who knew each other from their days with the then start-up, Paypal. YouTube (or U2B) is the world's most popular website. Visitors to YouTube watch over 4 billion hours' worth of videos each month.
Summary of Key Points"YouTube" is the most common definition for U2B on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for U2BWhen I write U2B, I mean this:
U2B means YouTube.
Examples of U2B in SentencesHere are examples of U2B being used in conversations:
- Adrian: I want to learn how to dance to impress the girls.
- Harry: Look on U2B. There are loads of videos that will help.
- Tina: Does anyone know how to knit a pair of socks?
- Wendy: Just U2B it. (Here, U2B is being used as a verb.)
An Academic Look at U2BU2B is typically used as a noun (i.e., a naming word) because it is the name of the video-sharing site. For example:
- I love looking at cats on U2B. (Here, U2B is being used as a noun.)
- She wanted to learn to swim so I told her to U2B it. (Here, U2B is being used as a verb.)
Using Numbers in TextsThis video shows the different ways that numbers are used in "text speak":
Example of U2B Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?