What Does R&B Mean?R&B means "Rhythm and Blues (music genre)".
Image for R&B
When I write R&B, I mean this:
"Rhythm and Blues (music genre)"
Summary of Key Points"Rhythm and Blues (music genre)" is the most common definition for R&B on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Rhythm and Blues (music genre)|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of R&B Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoText-speak using just numbers Music Symbols CITY-POP (category of Japanese pop music) K-POP (Korean pop music) MV (metaverse, music video) RUDEBOY (fan of the ska music genre, gang member) RAP (urban music genre originating in the US) RAPPER (rap artist) SKA (genre of dance music) TWO-TONE (genre of British pop music) URBAN (of, relating to, or in a town or city)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.