What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does RAOK Mean?RAOK means "Random Act Of Kindness." A RAOK is a motiveless and unexpected kind gesture.
The term "Random Act Of Kindness" originates from the phrase "Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty," which was written on a placemat in Sausalito by Anne Herbert in 1982, which itself was a play of words on the term "random acts of violence and senseless acts of cruelty." (Herbert subsequently published a book entitled "Random Acts of Kindness" (February 1993), which offered true accounts of acts of kindness.)
Summary of Key Points"Random Act of Kindness" is the most common definition for RAOK on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Random Act of Kindness|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for RAOKWhen I write RAOK, I mean this:
RAOK (Random Act Of Kindness) is an unexpected offer of help or support.
Examples of RAOK in SentencesHere are examples of RAOK being used in conversations:
- Tony: Why did you give that beggar so much money?
- Jordan: I just felt like doing a RAOK.
- Tony: I need to perform a RAOK to restore my karma.
- Jordan: Why don't you fix my car for free?
- Tony: I'm trying to restore my karma not your car.
An Academic Look at RAOKRAOK is typically used as a noun (i.e., a naming word). For example:
- A RAOK cleanses the soul. (Here, RAOK is being used as a noun.)
Example of RAOK Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?