Meaning of LYA
What Does LYA Mean?LYA means "Love You Always".
The abbreviation LYA is used with the meaning "Love You Always" as a way of saying you will always love someone, regardless of anything else that may happen. It is typically used when closing a conversation with a loved one, but is also sometimes used at the end of messages between close friends.
- "Love You Always" can also be abbrieviated as LUA.
- The abbreviation LYA is sometimes also used with the meaning "Leave You Alone". In this context, LYA is used to indicate that you are going to stop texting or talking to someone for a while (maybe because of an argument).
Summary of Key Points
Definition for LYALYA means "Love You Always". This is the most common definition for LYA on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about LYA:
|Definition:||Love You Always|
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for LYAWhen I write LYA, I mean this:
LYA means this love is forever.
Examples of LYA in SentencesHere are examples of LYA being used in conversations:
- Chantelle:Will you love me forever?
- Ryan:Of course I will. I'll LYA.
- Karen:I've done all your washing and cooked a meal.
- Tom: Fantastic! LYA.
An Academic Look at LYAWhether used with the meaning "Love You Always" or "Leave You Alone", the abbreviation LYA is typically used as a standalone declarative sentence (i.e., a statement). In other words, it is not often used as another part of speech within a wider sentence.
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "I'll always love you" or "I will love you forever" instead of using LYA.
A Text with LYA
Using LYA on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)