What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does A&F Mean?A&F means "Always and
The phrase "Always And Forever" is commonly used to express permanency in a romantic context. The abbreviation A&F is typically preceded by a declaration of love; e.g., "I will love you A&F".
- "Always And Forever" is also abbreviated as AAF and 637 (the number of letters in each word).
- A&F also stands for Abercrombie & Fitch, an American retailer of upscale casual wear for young customers. A&F has stores worldwide.
Summary of Key Points"Always and Forever" is the most common definition for A&F on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Always and Forever|
Adults and Teenagers
Image for A&FWhen I write A&F, I mean this:
The image shows a design containing the words Always And Forever.
Examples of A&F in SentencesHere are examples of A&F being used in conversations:
- Sarah: I will love you A&F.
- Sam: Thanks, but I'm still not doing it.
- Mike: If I give you my heart, will you care for it A&F?
- Jo: Throw in your house, your car and your credit card and I will think about it.
An Academic Look at A&FA&F is typically used as an adverb of time. An adverb of time modifies a verb to describe when the verb occurs. For example:
- "I will hate you A&F." (Here, A&F emphasizes that the verb (to hate) will occur ad infinitum.)
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we would have just said something like "Always And Forever" or "Forever And Ever" instead of using A&F.
Example of A&F Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?