What Does JEWFRO Mean?JEWFRO means "Curly Jewish Hairstyle."
A Jewfro is a large and curly hairstyle worn by some Jewish men. A Jewfro is so curly it closely resembles an afro.
As the Jewfro hairstyle has been worn by some beloved Jewish actors (e.g., Larry David, Andy Samberg, Jonah Hill), the term is generally not considered as insulting.
Image for JEWFRO
When I write JEWFRO, I mean this:
JEWFRO is a portmanteau of Jew and Afro.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for JEWFRO"Curly Jewish Hairstyle" is the most common meaning for JEWFRO on social-media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram and Snapchat.
|Definition:||Curly Jewish Hairstyle|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of JEWFRO in SentencesHere are examples of JEWFRO being used in conversations:
- Toni: Jonah Hill cut his JEWFRO for his latest movie.
- Jordan: That's a shame. I loved his hair.
- Ali: Why do you call John JEWFRO?
- Jo: He's Jewish and has really curly hair.
An Academic Look at JEWFROAs it is formed by merging two words into one, JEWFRO is classified as a portmanteau word. It is formed by amalgamating the words Jew and Afro.
Example of JEWFRO Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoSaying I Love You Texting with Numbers BHD (bad hair day) GHD (good hair day) LOB (long bob, line of business, throw, erection) MULLET (redneck hairstyle) QUIFF (brushed back hairstyle, slut) ZION (Israel or Jerusalem)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.