Meaning of GA
What Does GA Mean?GA means "Go Ahead". The abbreviation GA is used with the meaning "Go Ahead" to indicate to the recipient that they may start or continue to do something. For example:
- Person 1: Can I ask you a personal question?
- Person 2: No probs. GA.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for GAGA means "Go Ahead". This is the most common definition for GA on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about GA:
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for GAWhen I write GA, I mean this:
GA is the green light to Go Ahead.
Examples of GA in SentencesHere are examples of GA being used in conversations:
- Worker: Can I take the afternoon off tomorrow?
- Boss: Sure GA. I can't afford to pay you anyway.
- Sally: Need to cancel our date for Saturday night. I'm going out with the girls.
- Tony: No problem. GA. My ex had asked me to meet up then anyway.
An Academic Look at GAGA is an initialism abbreviation. Technically, this means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Gee Ay). However, it is not often uttered using its letters. In other words, the abbreviation GA is for efficiency in writing and not efficiency in speech.
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we would have just said something like, "go ahead" or "carry on" instead of using the abbreviation GA.
A Text with GA
Using GA on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)