What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does FAIK Mean?FAIK means "For All I Know." The abbreviation FAIK is used to emphasize that a speaker does not know something. It also suggests that they do not care. For example, if a person asked where your sister was and you answered "I'm not sure, could be Timbuktu for all I know" it suggests that you neither know nor care where she has gone. FAIC (For All I Care) could be used to present the same sentiment.
Summary of Key Points"For All I Know" is the most common definition for FAIK on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||For All I Know|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
Adults and Teenagers
Image for FAIKWhen I write FAIK, I mean this:
FAIK means "For All I Know."
Examples of FAIK in SentencesHere are examples of FAIK being used in conversations:
- Liv: Do you know where the cat is?
- Stan: No idea. It could be up the chimney FAIK.
- Mum: When do the children break up from school?
- Dad: FAIK it was last week.
An Academic Look at FAIKFAIK is typically used as an adverbial phrase of manner. An adverb of manner modifies a verb to describe how the verb is performed. For example:
- FAIK the dinner is in the dog. (Here, FAIK tells us how the verb was performed, is being performed, or will be performed.)
Example of FAIK Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?