What Does CYT Mean?CYT means "See You Tomorrow." The abbreviation CYT means someone will see you tomorrow, rather than today. It is most commonly used to close a conversation.
Other versions of CYT include:
Image for CYT
When I write CYT, I mean this:
CYT means "See You Tomorrow."
Summary of Key Points"See You Tomorrow" is the most common definition for CYT on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||See You Tomorrow|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Examples of CYT in SentencesHere are examples of CYT being used in conversations:
- Ben: Pick you up at 7pm?
- Dan: Sounds great. CYT.
- Abel: I'm going home, do you want a lift?
- Addie: Lucky you, I'm on a late shift so CYT.
An Academic Look at CYTAs it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Cee Why Tee"), CYT is classified as an initialism abbreviation. Initialisms are different to acronyms, which are spoken like words.
Example of CYT Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See Also2M (Tomorrow) 2MM (Tomorrow) 2MORO (Tomorrow) 2MOZ (Tomorrow) 2MRO (Tomorrow) 2MRW (Tomorrow) CUT (See You Tomorrow) SYT (See You Tomorrow) TMO (Tomorrow) TMR (Tomorrow) TMRW (Tomorrow) TMW (Tomorrow) TOMO (Tomorrow) TOMOZ (Tomorrow) TTUT (Talk To You Tomorrow)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.