Meaning of COUGAR
What Does COUGAR Mean?A COUGAR is the term used for an older woman (typically in her 40s) seeking a sexual relationship with a younger man. The word COUGAR tends not to be used in a derogatory way. In fact, it carries a connotation of the woman being sexy, if a little predatory. COUGAR is one of several animal-related terms that have emerged to describe the age difference between male and female partners. For example:
- JAGUAR (woman (50+) who likes younger men)
- KITTEN (woman with an older man)
- PANTHER (woman who likes older men)
- PUMA (woman in her 30s who dates younger men)
- RHINO (older man looking for a younger woman)
- TROUT (older man looking for a younger woman)
Summary of Key Points
Definition for COUGARCOUGAR means "Older Woman Hunting a Younger Man". This is the most common definition for COUGAR on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about COUGAR:
|Definition:||Older Woman Hunting a Younger Man|
2: Quite easy to guess
An Image for COUGARWhen I write COUGAR, I mean this:
The image shows a woman (the "cougar") with a younger man.
Examples of COUGAR in SentencesHere is an example of COUGAR being used in a conversation:
- Person A: Is that John's new girlfriend?
- Person B: Yes, she's a real COUGAR.
- Person A: Lucky John!
An Academic Look at COUGARThe word COUGAR typically plays the role of a noun, but it is occasionally seen as an adjective. For example:
- I need a one-night stand with a COUGAR. (Here, COUGAR is a noun.)
- You need some COUGAR action, mate. (Although rare, COUGAR can also be used as an adjective.)
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "an experienced mistress" instead of COUGAR.
A Text with COUGAR
Using COUGAR on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)