What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does CFO Mean?The CFO (Chief Financial Officer) is a senior executive whose job is to coordinate the financial, accounting and tax strategies to optimize the company's value. (It is not unusual for the CFO to have a seat on the company's board of directors.)
The CFO's main responsibilities are:
- To create robust financial plans and to oversee the annual budgeting process.
- To protect the shareholders' financial interests by balancing debt and equity and reducing capital costs.
- To oversee the accounting and tax processes by planning ahead and ensuring accurate records are maintained.
- To provide feedback on the company's performance to regulatory bodies and stakeholders.
- To act as the personnel manager for the staff from the accounting, payroll, insurance, and financial-analysis departments.
Summary of Key Points"Chief Finance Officer" is the most common definition for CFO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Chief Finance Officer|
2: Quite easy to guess
Image for CFOWhen I write CFO, I mean this:
A CFO's job is to coordinate the financial, accounting and tax strategies to maximize company value.
Examples of CFO in SentencesHere are examples of CFO being used in sentences:
- Our CEO is also the CFO.
- Please help the CFO with the financial risks register.
An Academic Look at CFOCFO is used as a noun. When the term is expanded, it is a noun phrase based on the common noun Officer. The words Chief and Financial are attributive adjectives modifying Officer.
Example of CFO Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?