What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does CFO Mean?The CFO (Chief Financial Officer) is a senior executive whose job is to coordinate the financial, accounting and tax strategies to optimize the company's value. (It is not unusual for the CFO to have a seat on the company's board of directors.)
The CFO's main responsibilities are:
- To create robust financial plans and to oversee the annual budgeting process.
- To protect the shareholders' financial interests by balancing debt and equity and reducing capital costs.
- To oversee the accounting and tax processes by planning ahead and ensuring accurate records are maintained.
- To provide feedback on the company's performance to regulatory bodies and stakeholders.
- To act as the personnel manager for the staff from the accounting, payroll, insurance, and financial-analysis departments.
Image for CFOWhen I write CFO, I mean this:
A CFO's job is to coordinate the financial, accounting and tax strategies to maximize company value.
Summary of Key Points"Chief Finance Officer" is the most common definition for CFO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Chief Finance Officer|
2: Quite easy to guess
Examples of CFO in SentencesHere are examples of CFO being used in sentences:
- Our CEO is also the CFO.
- Please help the CFO with the financial risks register.
An Academic Look at CFOCFO is used as a noun. When the term is expanded, it is a noun phrase based on the common noun Officer. The words Chief and Financial are attributive adjectives modifying Officer.
Example of CFO Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?