Meaning of CEO
What Does CEO Mean?CEO means "Chief Executive Officer". The CEO (Chief Executive Officer) is the top executive in a company whose responsibilities include:
- Managing the company's overall operations and performance (i.e., managing resources).
- Serving as the link between the Board of Directors and other executives (e.g., the CFO or CSR Officer).
- Implementing the corporate policy (as established by the Board of Directors).
- Leading (in contrast to managing) the company's overall operations (i.e., encouraging personnel).
Summary of Key Points
Definition for CEOCEO means "Chief Executive Officer". This is the most common definition for CEO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about CEO:
|Definition:||Chief Executive Officer|
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for CEOWhen I write CEO, I mean this:
Sometimes called the President or Managing Director, the CEO is responsible for the company's success or failure.
Examples of CEO in SentencesHere are examples of CEO being used in sentences:
- She is clearly being groomed to be the next CEO.
- The CEO wants to review the financial risks register with the CFO this afternoon.
An Academic Look at CEOCEO is used as a noun. When the term is expanded, it is a noun phrase based on the common noun Officer. The words Chief and Executive are attributive adjectives modifying Officer.
A Text with CEO
Using CEO on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)