What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does CEO Mean?CEO means "Chief Executive Officer." The CEO (Chief Executive Officer) is the top executive in a company whose responsibilities include:
- Managing the company's overall operations and performance (i.e., managing resources).
- Serving as the link between the Board of Directors and other executives (e.g., the CFO or CSR Officer).
- Implementing the corporate policy (as established by the Board of Directors).
- Leading (in contrast to managing) the company's overall operations (i.e., encouraging personnel).
Summary of Key Points"Chief Executive Officer" is the most common definition for CEO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Chief Executive Officer|
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for CEOWhen I write CEO, I mean this:
Sometimes called the President or Managing Director, the CEO is responsible for the company's success or failure.
Examples of CEO in SentencesHere are examples of CEO being used in sentences:
- She is clearly being groomed to be the next CEO.
- The CEO wants to review the financial risks register with the CFO this afternoon.
An Academic Look at CEOCEO is used as a noun. When the term is expanded, it is a noun phrase based on the common noun Officer. The words Chief and Executive are attributive adjectives modifying Officer.
Example of CEO Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?