What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does BKA Mean?BKA means "Better Known As." The abbreviation BKA is typically used to provide clarification when someone or something is known by two names and the less familiar one has been referred to. For example:
- Reginald Dwight, BKA Elton John, the English pop musician.
- Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, BKA Ronaldo, the Portuguese football player.
- The Republic of China, BKA Taiwan.
- The slave of the house, BKA your mother, will tidy up. As usual.
Summary of Key Points"Better Known As" is the most common definition for BKA on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Better Known As|
Adults and Teenagers
Image for BKAWhen I write BKA, I mean this:
Valeria Lukyanova, BKA Human Barbie.
Examples of BKA in SentencesHere are examples of BKA being used in jokes:
- It's that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone - BKA common sense leaving your body.
- Im a Philadelphia Phillies fan, BKA a masochist.
An Academic Look at BKABKA is an initialism abbreviation. This means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Bee Kay Eh). (Initialisms contrast with acronyms, which are spoken like words.)
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we would have just said "Better Known As" in full instead of using the abbreviation BKA.
Example of BKA Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?