Meaning of BKA
What Does BKA Mean?BKA means "Better Known As". The abbreviation BKA is typically used to provide clarification when someone or something is known by two names and the less familiar one has been referred to. For example:
- Reginald Dwight, BKA Elton John, the English pop musician.
- Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, BKA Ronaldo, the Portuguese football player.
- The Republic of China, BKA Taiwan.
- The slave of the house, BKA your mother, will tidy up. As usual.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for BKABKA means "Better Known As". This is the most common definition for BKA on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about BKA:
|Definition:||Better Known As|
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for BKAWhen I write BKA, I mean this:
Valeria Lukyanova, BKA Human Barbie.
Examples of BKA in SentencesHere are examples of BKA being used in jokes:
- It's that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone - BKA common sense leaving your body.
- Im a Philadelphia Phillies fan, BKA a masochist.
An Academic Look at BKABKA is an initialism abbreviation. This means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Bee Kay Eh). (Initialisms contrast with acronyms, which are spoken like words.)
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we would have just said "Better Known As" in full instead of using the abbreviation BKA.
A Text with BKA
Using BKA on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)