What Does BET Mean?BET is a slang word which means "for sure" (as in "definitely" or "dead right").
BET is typically used to express agreement. For example:
- Toni: Are you coming tonight?
- Jo: BET! I wouldn't miss it for the world.
Image for BET
When I write BET, I mean this:
Summary of Key Points"For Sure" is the most common definition for BET on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of BET Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See Also4SHO (for sure) DEF (definitely) DEFFO (definitely) DKFS (don't know for sure) FASHO (for sure) FOSHIZZLE (for sure) FOSHO (for sure) FSHO (for sure)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.