What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does ASAIK Mean?ASAIK means "As Soon As I Know." The abbreviation ASAIK is used in instant messaging and other text-based communications to mean "As Soon As I Know."
ASAIK implies that the sender is currently unsure or unaware of something, but is committing to finding out and to informing the recipient as soon as they do. It can be used sarcastically.
Summary of Key Points"As Soon As I Know" is the most common definition for ASAIK on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||As Soon As I Know|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for ASAIKWhen I write ASAIK, I mean this:
You'll know ASAIK.
Examples of ASAIK in SentencesHere are examples of ASAIK being used in conversations:
- Drunkard 1: If I ignore the rule "ignore all the rules," am I obeying a rule?
- Barman: ASAIK, I'll let you know.
- Drunkard 2: If we havenít been visited by people from the future yet, does that mean time travel will never be invented?
- Barman: ASAIK, you'll know. Is there someone at home waiting for you?
An Academic Look at ASAIKAs it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Ay Ess Ay Eye Kay"), ASAIK is classified as an initialism abbreviation. Initialisms are different to acronyms, which are spoken like words.
ASAIK is an adverb of time. An adverb of time states when something happens or how often.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we would have just said "As Soon As I Know" instead of using the abbreviation ASAIK.
Example of ASAIK Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?