What Does ADED Mean?ADED means "All Day Every Day". The abbreviation ADED is typically used with the meaning "All Day Every Day" to indicate that the speaker enjoys doing something so much that they would like to do it all of the time. However, ADED can also be used with negative connotations, to indicate that the speaker has to endure something that they do not enjoy. For example:
- I could eat this ice cream ADED. (Here, ADED expresses pleasure.)
- I have to do this sort of cr*p ADED. (Here, ADED expresses displeasure.)
Summary of Key Points"All Day Every Day" is the most common definition for ADED on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
|Definition:||All Day Every Day|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for ADEDWhen I write ADED, I mean this:
ADED is the same as 24/7 or all of the time.
Examples of ADED in SentencesHere are examples of ADED being used in conversations:
- Tony: Do you want to come to the beach again tomorrow?
- Jordan: Too right! I could hang out there ADED!
- Tony: You working again on Sunday?
- Jordan: Man, I'm working ADED.
An Academic Look at ADEDAs it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Ay Dee Ee Dee"), ADED is classified as an initialism abbreviation. Initialisms are different to acronyms, which are spoken like words.
ADED is typically used as an adverb of time. An adverb of time modifies a verb to describe when the verb occurs. For example:
- He's playing on that console ADED. (Here, ADED emphasizes that the verb (playing) occurs all of the time.)
What Did We Use To Say?Before the digital era, we would have just said something like "24/7" or "All Day Every Day" instead of using the abbreviation ADED.
Example of ADED Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?