What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does WEEABOO Mean?WEEABOO means "Someone Obsessed With Japanese Culture."
Weeaboo is a derogatory term, typically used to refer to someone who is obsessed with Japanese culture. However, as with many terms initially considered insulting, the label of weeaboo has come to be worn as a badge of pride by many people.
Weeaboo is often abbreviated as weeb.
Image for WEEABOOWhen I write WEEABOO, I mean this: "Someone Obsessed With Japanese Culture"
Summary of Key Points"Someone Obsessed With Japanese Culture" is the most common definition for WEEABOO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Someone Obsessed With Japanese Culture|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of WEEABOO Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what WEEABOO means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?