What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
What Does UCAP Mean?UCAP means "Up close and personal." UCAP can have several connotations.
- Revealing or Very Close
"They were getting very UCAP."
"The interviewer extracted a lot of detail about her private life. He managed to get UCAP."
"Believe me, sunshine. You don't want me to get UCAP with you."
Summary of Key Points"Up Close and Personal" is the most common definition for UCAP on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Up Close and Personal|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Image for UCAPWhen I write UCAP, I mean this:
UCAP means up close and personal.
Examples of UCAP in SentencesHere are examples of UCAP being used in conversations:
- Tony: I would love to get UCAP with you.
- Jordan: I thought you'd never ask. (Here, UCAP means intimate.)
- Tony: I told him that until he’d been UCAP with poverty, he didn’t know what he was talking about.
- Jordan: Well done for pointing that out. (Here, UCAP means very close.)
- Tony: You keep looking at me like that, mate, and I'll get very UCAP with you.
- Jordan: I'm sorry. I've got a glass eye. (Here, UCAP means aggressive.)
An Academic Look at UCAPUCAP is an acronym (i.e., an abbreviation spoken like a word). Acronyms differ from initialism abbreviations, which are pronounced using their individual letters.
Of interest, UCAP is often seen on dating sites. Dating sites are full of specialist abbreviations, which have their roots in a time when personal ads featured in local newspapers and users were charged by the word. (A term like UCAP would cost the user the fee for one word as opposed to four.)
Example of UCAP Used in a Text
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Did you know a slang term that we've missed?